Wednesday 10 June 2015

A LETTER TO HALIE

a picture of HALiE, with my daughter

What shall I say about you? Should I write about your sexy figure, or the laurels of morals that shine around you? Shall I discuss about your large heart or the tendency to love those without a heart? Shall leave all that to talk about your bad side; that non existing part you never had?

I wonder how we got so close! To think we have never met is not even close. The love you have shown to me is inexplicably scary; and to realize you are far away is just twice as scary.

I could remember vividly how we collided with each… it was thru the funniest way. I thought it was just supposed to be a flair, so I could eat up my pizza and disappear with the air!

But I was so so wrong!

We became even more closer, so close we became brothers and sisters. You said you like to keep your virtue and like a big bros I agreed you shouldn’t be made a vacuum. Because you are not like most ladies…but most ladies will always strive to be like you. For most of them, being slutty is sexy, but your being sexy draws it’s essence from your decency!

Even with your angelic eyes, with high fashion-sense and the love for beauty, you never compromise on your high moral standards, nor got swept away in the buzzling air on the campus…

Fast forward, being way older than you, it is apparent I must become a father. So I picked on the most beautiful woman, the angelic queen who gave birth to your first true goddaughter. Who wouldn’t choose you? Who wouldn’t want you? Who wouldn’t pray that his daughter take after you? Aside her mom, who is also a woman of great morals, no one deserved to be a mother figure for the beautiful infant.

People say a lot of things, they said it’s impossible to be that close without any sexual intent, but I always make them realize this point, HALiE is a beauty without a stupid intent!

I can still rmember the names I used to call you? An angel with no wings; a witch with no evil heart. I used to call you ‘sky', the lady with the sexy eyes.

I really hope I can continue, but I must be able to write-on all day. But in all, I just want you to know, that I, with my lovely wife, is glad to have you as a godmother to our child!

God bless you. I wish you success!

Yours sincerely,
Dearest D

0 comments:

 
/div>